SD4212 : Tin Tabernacle

taken 12 years ago, near to New Lane, Lancashire, Great Britain

Tin Tabernacle
Tin Tabernacle
The Mission at Crabtree was started under the auspices of the Mersey Mission to Seamen. The chapel existed for its first few years as 'the Iron Room', graduating to Crabtree Mission Room, and then to St. Andrew's Crabtree in 1922.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright David Long and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SD4212, 62 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 24 December, 2005   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 24 December, 2005
Category
Chapel   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SD 429 123 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:36.2481N 2:51.8633W
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 105 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register