J1318 : Warrenpoint harbour (2)
near to Omeath, Burren, Cornamucklagh and Ardaghy, Louth, Ireland
The ferries, ships and boats of Carlingford Lough
A collection of photographs showing some the ships and boats using Carlingford Lough including Warrenpoint, Greenore and Carlingford harbours and the Newry ship canal.
- Grid Square
- J1318, 21 images (more nearby)
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Supplemental image
- Date Taken
- Saturday, 20 September, 2008 (more nearby)
- Sunday, 21 September, 2008
- Harbour (more nearby)
- Subject Location
Irish: J 136 183 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:6.0893N 6:15.8306W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 142 177
- View Direction
- Northwest (about 315 degrees)
This page has been viewed about 69 times.