TQ1686 : St Cuthbert's Church, North Wembley

taken 13 years ago, near to Harrow on The Hill, Harrow, Great Britain

St Cuthbert's Church, North Wembley
St Cuthbert's Church, North Wembley
This church was built in 1959. Its predecessor, a wooden mission hut, was desstroyed by a bomb in 1940. See Victoria County History for Middlesex, Harrow Modern Churches at LinkExternal link. It is at the western end of Carlton Avenue W, at the southern edge of Northwick Park. See Church of England parish website LinkExternal link.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright David Hawgood and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TQ1686, 45 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 31 December, 2005   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 31 December, 2005
Category
Church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 165 869 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:34.1368N 0:19.2291W
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 314 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register