TIP: The new Geograph Browser application, includes a Interactive Map feature - allows easy filtering of results shown
Geograph Coverage Map, for P L Chadwick
Maps last updated at: Friday, 29 Apr at 01:36
Here are a few tips for using our map:
- Click on the large map to zoom in on an area of interest. You can also use the + and - buttons to zoom in and out, or the keyboard shortcuts Alt+Q to zoom out and Alt+S to zoom in
- Pan the map using the links at the edges of the map, or the 'N' 'E' 'S' 'W' buttons. You can also use the keyboard shortcuts Alt+W, Alt+D, Alt+X and Alt+A to pan the map
- You can also pan the map by clicking the smaller overview map
- Use the tabs under the map to change map style
- The "Link to this Map" creates a nice accessible link to this map - which is tidier than many taken direct from the address bar.
We have started work on a new mapping interface: Experimental Coverage Map, which welcome to try, it still needs some work.