Bridge End Towers development site, Belfast :: Shared Description
A site, part vacant and part a public car park, for whin there is the following application for outline planning permission: “21/03/2014 . . . . Z/2014/0390/O Site framed by Bridge End Station Street and Railway line Proposed 2 cafe/retail units, 175no apartments at upper levels, 171 car parking spaces in basement and lower levels”. This also applies “Z/2006/2702/F . . . . Site framed by Bridge End, Station Street and Railway Line Provision of two cafe/retail units on ground floor. 175 apartments to upper levels. 171 car parking spaces to basement, ground and upper levels (amended scheme) Full PERMISSION HAS BEEN GRANTED 23/03/2009”.
The photographs submitted by me appear as a matter of geographical and historical record only. I have no connection with any of the parties involved in the proposed development and do not express any opinion about the application.
Selection is automatic and approximate, it might not always select closely matching descriptions
- Station Street flyover, Belfast
- Former petrol station site, Bridge End, Belfast
- Queen’s Quay railway station, Belfast and Central Services Depot
- Lagan weir, Belfast - rescue exercise
- Trains of the RPSI
- Laganside birds, Belfast
- Lampposts, Queen's Bridge, Belfast
- Queen's Quay redevelopment proposals, Belfast
- The frozen River Lagan, Belfast 2010
- Sirocco Quays, Belfast
- Zapcats, Belfast 2010
- Building the Lagan weir and cross-harbour bridges, Belfast
- Ships, Queen's Quay and the Abercorn Basin, Belfast
- The Queen Elizabeth Bridge, Belfast
- The barge "Confiance", Belfast
- Ulsterbus "Goldline" coaches
- Donegall Quay, Belfast (landscaping - 2014)
- The Belfast Central Railway & The Cross-Harbour Rail Link
- "The Boat", Belfast
- The Albert Clock, Belfast
- Oxford Street/Ann Street development site, Belfast
- Princes Buildings, 102-108 Ann Street, Belfast
- The Waterfront Hall, Belfast
- The Custom House, Belfast
5 images use this description:
These Shared Descriptions
are common to multiple images. For example, you can create a generic description for an object shown in a photo, and reuse the description on all photos of the object. All descriptions are public and shared between contributors, i.e. you can reuse a description created by others, just as they can use yours.
Created: Sun, 9 May 2010, Updated: Sun, 20 Apr 2014
The 'Shared Description' text on this page is Copyright 2010 Albert Bridge, however it is specifically licensed so that contributors can reuse it on their own images without restriction.