'The Twelfth' parade, Bangor 2010 :: Shared Description
Annual 12th July parade through the town of Bangor by members of the local Orange lodges and their attached bands. In 2010 the Bangor parade was fairly small as the main demonstration for the area took place in nearby Newtownards. After parading through the town in the morning, the lodges and bands proceeded to Newtownards (via buses and cars, not marching the entire route!) and paraded through Bangor again in the evening on their return.
Selection is automatic and approximate, it might not always select closely matching descriptions
- Former Bangor Castle leisure centre, Bangor
- Development site, Dufferin Avenue, Bangor
- King Street, Bangor
- 'Project 24', Bangor
- The 'Bangor Bell'
- European and council election posters, Bangor (2014)
- A visit to Bangor by HMS 'Pembroke'
- Ships, Bangor (Co Down) harbour
- Royal Black Institution parade, Bangor
- Air/sea rescue exercise, Bangor 2012
- Diamond Jubilee sail past, Bangor
- Images of Bangor at night
- North Down Election Posters 2015
- Queen's Parade development site, Bangor
- Bangor Town Hall
- Black guillemots, Bangor
- The Long Hole
- Castle Park Walled Garden, Bangor
- Miniature railway, Pickie, Bangor
- Demolition of the former Bangor Grammar School
- Lifeboat exercise, Bangor harbour
- The Aurora Borealis from Bangor, February 27th 2014
- Stricklands Glen, Bangor
- The 'Stena Precison' off Bangor
11 images use this description:
These Shared Descriptions
are common to multiple images. For example, you can create a generic description for an object shown in a photo, and reuse the description on all photos of the object. All descriptions are public and shared between contributors, i.e. you can reuse a description created by others, just as they can use yours.
Created: Thu, 15 Jul 2010, Updated: Thu, 15 Jul 2010
The 'Shared Description' text on this page is Copyright 2010 Rossographer, however it is specifically licensed so that contributors can reuse it on their own images without restriction.