The Long Hole :: Shared Description
Also known as the 'Big Hole', this small harbour in Bangor, now silted up and disused, was created when stone was quarried out in the 19th Century.
Selection is automatic and approximate, it might not always select closely matching descriptions
- Pelagic trawler 'Havilah'
- Lifeboat exercise, Bangor harbour
- The Aurora Borealis from Bangor, February 27th 2014
- Miniature railway, Pickie, Bangor
- 'Project 24', Bangor
- Demolition of the former Bangor Grammar School
- Images of Bangor at night
- Ships, Bangor (Co Down) harbour
- Royal Black Institution parade, Bangor
- Diamond Jubilee sail past, Bangor
- A visit to Bangor by HMS 'Pembroke'
- Air/sea rescue exercise, Bangor 2012
- European and council election posters, Bangor (2014)
- King Street, Bangor
- Black guillemots, Bangor
- The 'Stena Precison' off Bangor
- A trip to the 'Bro Genius' in Bangor Bay
- Development site, Dufferin Avenue, Bangor
- Former Bangor Castle leisure centre, Bangor
- Exercise Diamond
- The 'Benjamas Naree', Belfast Lough
- Stricklands Glen, Bangor
- Queen's Parade development site, Bangor
- Bangor Town Hall
These Shared Descriptions
are common to multiple images. For example, you can create a generic description for an object shown in a photo, and reuse the description on all photos of the object. All descriptions are public and shared between contributors, i.e. you can reuse a description created by others, just as they can use yours.
Created: Tue, 1 Dec 2009, Updated: Tue, 1 Dec 2009
The 'Shared Description' text on this page is Copyright 2009 Rossographer, however it is specifically licensed so that contributors can reuse it on their own images without restriction.