George Best Belfast City Airport :: Shared Description
Originally opened in 1937 when it was built as part of the Short Brothers and Harland Limited aircraft factory. The present airport opened to scheduled passenger flights in 1983 as Belfast Harbour Airport. The terminal buildings were temporary ones – later extended and improved. The present terminal, close to the Sydenham bypass, opened in 2001.
Selection is automatic and approximate, it might not always select closely matching descriptions
- Community Garden, Sydenham, Belfast
- Inverary housing site, Sydenham, Belfast
- Former Sydenham Youth Club, Belfast
- Victoria Park Primary School, Belfast
- Victoria Park, Belfast
- Belmont Presbyterian church, Belfast
- Earlswood Road development site, Belfast
- Former Belmont Primary School, Belfast
- The Cairnburn Road, Belfast
- The Belfast Dry Dock
- The 'SeaRose FPSO'
- The Holywood Exchange flyover
- Nos 24-40 Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast
- Snow, east Belfast - 3 December 2010
- The Thompson Graving Dock, Belfast
- Cold weather 2009/10
- December snow, Belfast 2009
- Estate agents, Ballyhackamore, Belfast
- More snow 2010 – Part 2
- Kirkpatrick Memorial Presbyterian church, Belfast
- More snow 2010
- Nos 410 & 412 Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast
- Nos 303 & 305 Belmont Road, Belfast
These Shared Descriptions
are common to multiple images. For example, you can create a generic description for an object shown in a photo, and reuse the description on all photos of the object. All descriptions are public and shared between contributors, i.e. you can reuse a description created by others, just as they can use yours.
Created: Thu, 10 Mar 2011, Updated: Thu, 10 Mar 2011
The 'Shared Description' text on this page is Copyright 2011 Albert Bridge, however it is specifically licensed so that contributors can reuse it on their own images without restriction.