Building the Lagan weir and cross-harbour bridges, Belfast :: Shared Description
A collection of photographs showing the building of the Lagan weir and the cross-harbour road and railway bridges in the early 1990’s. There are also some earlier shots of the pre-impounding River Lagan, of Donegall and Queen’s Quays, the Abercorn Basin and of the immediate area before demolition.
Selection is automatic and approximate, it might not always select closely matching descriptions
- Queen's Quay redevelopment proposals, Belfast
- Ulsterbus "Goldline" coaches
- Rescue boats etc on the River Lagan
- "The Boat", Belfast
- The Albert Clock, Belfast
- Donegall Quay, Belfast (landscaping - 2014/16)
- Lagan weir, Belfast - rescue exercise
- "Beat the Street" buttons, Belfast
- No 9 Donegall Quay, Belfast
- The Custom House, Belfast
- The Queen Elizabeth Bridge, Belfast
- "The Speaker" sculpture, Custom House Square, Belfast
- Trains of the RPSI
- Lampposts, Queen's Bridge, Belfast
- Station Street flyover, Belfast
- Princes Buildings, 102-108 Ann Street, Belfast
- Marlborough Street site, Belfast
- Nos 1-5 Albert Square, Belfast
- Zapcats, Belfast 2010
- Queen’s Quay railway station, Belfast and Central Services Depot
- Oxford Street/Ann Street development site, Belfast
- Laganside birds, Belfast
- Transport House, Belfast
- Bridge End Towers development site, Belfast
123 images use this description. Preview sample shown below:
... and 98 more images.
These Shared Descriptions
are common to multiple images. For example, you can create a generic description for an object shown in a photo, and reuse the description on all photos of the object. All descriptions are public and shared between contributors, i.e. you can reuse a description created by others, just as they can use yours.
Created: Fri, 1 Apr 2011, Updated: Fri, 1 Apr 2011
The 'Shared Description' text on this page is Copyright 2011 Albert Bridge, however it is specifically licensed so that contributors can reuse it on their own images without restriction.