Miniature railway, Pickie, Bangor :: Shared Description
There is a short stretch (under ¼ mile) of miniature railway at the Pickie Fun Park, Bangor. The trains are hauled by a diesel locomotive.
Selection is automatic and approximate, it might not always select closely matching descriptions
- European and council election posters, Bangor (2014)
- A visit to Bangor by HMS 'Pembroke'
- Ships, Bangor (Co Down) harbour
- Royal Black Institution parade, Bangor
- Air/sea rescue exercise, Bangor 2012
- Diamond Jubilee sail past, Bangor
- Images of Bangor at night
- North Down Election Posters 2015
- Black guillemots, Bangor
- The Long Hole
- Lifeboat exercise, Bangor harbour
- 'Project 24', Bangor
- King Street, Bangor
- Development site, Dufferin Avenue, Bangor
- The Aurora Borealis from Bangor, February 27th 2014
- Former Bangor Castle leisure centre, Bangor
- Demolition of the former Bangor Grammar School
- The 'Bangor Bell'
- Stricklands Glen, Bangor
- Queen's Parade development site, Bangor
- Bangor Town Hall
- A trip to the 'Bro Genius' in Bangor Bay
- 'The Twelfth' parade, Bangor 2010
- The 'Stena Precison' off Bangor
10 images use this description:
These Shared Descriptions
are common to multiple images. For example, you can create a generic description for an object shown in a photo, and reuse the description on all photos of the object. All descriptions are public and shared between contributors, i.e. you can reuse a description created by others, just as they can use yours.
Created: Wed, 15 Jun 2011, Updated: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
The 'Shared Description' text on this page is Copyright 2011 Albert Bridge, however it is specifically licensed so that contributors can reuse it on their own images without restriction.