Miniature railway, Pickie, Bangor :: Shared Description
There is a short stretch (under ¼ mile) of miniature railway at the Pickie Fun Park, Bangor. The trains are hauled by a diesel locomotive.
Selection is automatic and approximate, it might not always select closely matching descriptions
- Images of Bangor at night
- Ships, Bangor (Co Down) harbour
- Royal Black Institution parade, Bangor
- Diamond Jubilee sail past, Bangor
- A visit to Bangor by HMS 'Pembroke'
- Air/sea rescue exercise, Bangor 2012
- European and council election posters, Bangor (2014)
- The Long Hole
- Black guillemots, Bangor
- Lifeboat exercise, Bangor harbour
- 'Project 24', Bangor
- King Street, Bangor
- Pelagic trawler 'Havilah'
- Development site, Dufferin Avenue, Bangor
- The Aurora Borealis from Bangor, February 27th 2014
- Former Bangor Castle leisure centre, Bangor
- Demolition of the former Bangor Grammar School
- Stricklands Glen, Bangor
- Queen's Parade development site, Bangor
- Bangor Town Hall
- A trip to the 'Bro Genius' in Bangor Bay
- 'The Twelfth' parade, Bangor 2010
- The 'Stena Precison' off Bangor
- Castle Park Walled Garden, Bangor
10 images use this description:
These Shared Descriptions
are common to multiple images. For example, you can create a generic description for an object shown in a photo, and reuse the description on all photos of the object. All descriptions are public and shared between contributors, i.e. you can reuse a description created by others, just as they can use yours.
Created: Wed, 15 Jun 2011, Updated: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
The 'Shared Description' text on this page is Copyright 2011 Albert Bridge, however it is specifically licensed so that contributors can reuse it on their own images without restriction.