Mary Peters Track and woodland, Belfast :: Shared Description
An athletics track and 30 acres of coniferous woodland, reached from the Old Coach Road, off the Upper Malone Road, close to the Lagan towpath. Named after Dame Mary Peters, Olympic and Commonwealth games gold medallist, it opened in 1975 as part of Queen’s University. Now owned by Belfast City Council and managed by Athletics Northern Ireland Limited, in association with the council.
Selection is automatic and approximate, it might not always select closely matching descriptions
- The Barnett Demesne, Belfast
- Misty Minnowburn, Belfast - 28 December 2010
- Roses, Sir Thomas and Lady Dixon Park, Belfast
- Minnowburn, Edenderry and the Lagan towpath 21 February 2011
- A walk from Minnowburn to the Giant's Ring, Belfast
- Path improvements, Minnowburn, Belfast
- Carvings, Minnowburn, Belfast
- The Eel Weir, River Lagan, Edenderry
- Dunmurry Lane, Dunmurry
- Derelict lockkeeper's house, Mc Quiston's Lock, Lagan canal
- The River Lagan at the Drum Bridge
- Snow, Dunmurry 7 December 2010
9 images use this description:
These Shared Descriptions
are common to multiple images. For example, you can create a generic description for an object shown in a photo, and reuse the description on all photos of the object. All descriptions are public and shared between contributors, i.e. you can reuse a description created by others, just as they can use yours.
Created: Wed, 6 Jul 2011, Updated: Wed, 6 Jul 2011
The 'Shared Description' text on this page is Copyright 2011 Albert Bridge, however it is specifically licensed so that contributors can reuse it on their own images without restriction.