More snow 2010 :: Shared Description
The cold spell, which started well before Christmas 2009, has persisted into 2010. After a period with minimal snow, there was a heavy fall on the morning of 6 January 2010. It lasted about 2½ hours.
Selection is automatic and approximate, it might not always select closely matching descriptions
- Estate agents, Ballyhackamore, Belfast
- No 378 Upper Newtownards Road (former Ulster Bank), Belfast
- Kirkpatrick Memorial Presbyterian church, Belfast
- No 261 Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast
- More snow 2010 – Part 2
- Cold weather 2009/10
- December snow, Belfast 2009
- Snow, east Belfast - 3 December 2010
- Nos 410 & 412 Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast
- Kincora Avenue development site, Belfast
- Earlswood Road development site, Belfast
- Orangefield Baptist church, Belfast
- Former Belmont Primary School, Belfast
- Development site, Belmont Avenue, Belfast
- Belmont Presbyterian church, Belfast
- Wilgar Park football ground, Belfast (proposed improvements)
- Nos 411-419 Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast
- Vacant shops, Knock, Belfast
- Derelict house and shops, Knock, Belfast
- Nos 119/125 Holywood Road, Belfast
- No 275 Belmont Road, Belfast
- Edenvale Lane, 197 Holywood Road, Belfast
- Knock Burial Ground
- No 459 Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast
80 images use this description. Preview sample shown below:
... and 55 more images.
These Shared Descriptions
are common to multiple images. For example, you can create a generic description for an object shown in a photo, and reuse the description on all photos of the object. All descriptions are public and shared between contributors, i.e. you can reuse a description created by others, just as they can use yours.
Created: Wed, 6 Jan 2010, Updated: Wed, 6 Jan 2010
The 'Shared Description' text on this page is Copyright 2010 Albert Bridge, however it is specifically licensed so that contributors can reuse it on their own images without restriction.