Glenlyon, Holywood :: Shared Description
Glenlyon (also “Glen Lyon”) is a small public park, off the Church Road, Holywood, within walking distance of the town centre. The eleven acres, mainly woodland, are laid out along a linear route on the banks of the Twisel Burn. It has several sets of steep steps and is not suitable for wheelchair users or anyone with limited mobility.
Selection is automatic and approximate, it might not always select closely matching descriptions
- The Priory church and graveyard, Holywood
- Fungi, Ballymenoch Park, Holywood 8 November 2013
- "The Priory" development site, Holywood
- Development site, Downshire Road, Holywood
- "The Front" development, Holywood
- Railway bridge, Holywood
- High tide and flood alert, Holywood (6 January 2014)
- The Holywood bypass
- Sunset, Holywood - 25 August 2011
- Holywood Rugby Club (possible redevelopment)
- Redburn Country Park, Holywood/Belfast
59 images use this description. Preview sample shown below:
... and 34 more images.
These Shared Descriptions
are common to multiple images. For example, you can create a generic description for an object shown in a photo, and reuse the description on all photos of the object. All descriptions are public and shared between contributors, i.e. you can reuse a description created by others, just as they can use yours.
Created: Fri, 27 Jan 2012, Updated: Fri, 27 Jan 2012
The 'Shared Description' text on this page is Copyright 2012 Albert Bridge, however it is specifically licensed so that contributors can reuse it on their own images without restriction.