'E-Car' charge points, Northern Ireland :: Shared Description
In early 2012 the first electric car charging points were established in Belfast, Londonderry, Newry, Armagh, Enniskillen and Larne. It is expected that the scheme will be enlarged in 2013 to a total of 140 points across Northern Ireland. Drivers wishing to avail of the facility must register in advance and are issued with a pre-pay access card. The scheme is part of a wider UK wide initiative called Plugged in Places (PIP).
for further information.
Selection is automatic and approximate, it might not always select closely matching descriptions
- Great Victoria Street railway station – Belfast
- Hotel site, Dublin Road, Belfast
- Fanum House, Belfast
- Gt Victoria Street Baptist church, Belfast
- The "Aurora" site, Great Victoria Street, Belfast
- Windsor House, Belfast
- Proposed Belfast transport hub
- Site for proposed supermarket, Sandy Row, Belfast
- Murray's Whitehall (Erinmore) tobacco factory, Belfast
- The proposed Scottish Mutual hotel site, Belfast
- Ewart's Building, Belfast
- Nos 53-57 Botanic Avenue, Belfast
- Clarendon House, Belfast
- Albion Street housing site, Belfast
- Development site, Gt Victoria Street/Bruce Street, Belfast
- The Presbyterian War Memorial Hostel, Belfast
- No 73 Dublin Road, Belfast
- Former Shaftesbury Square Social Security Office, Belfast
- Shaftesbury Square Hospital, Belfast
- Donegall Square South/Linenhall Street development site, Belfast
- Alex Higgins memorials, Belfast
- Great Victoria Street/Amelia Street development site, Belfast
- Great Victoria Street bus depot, Belfast
- No 127 Gt Victoria Street, Belfast
30 images use this description. Preview sample shown below:
... and 5 more images.
These Shared Descriptions
are common to multiple images. For example, you can create a generic description for an object shown in a photo, and reuse the description on all photos of the object. All descriptions are public and shared between contributors, i.e. you can reuse a description created by others, just as they can use yours.
Created: Wed, 4 Apr 2012, Updated: Fri, 16 May 2014
The 'Shared Description' text on this page is Copyright 2012 Rossographer, however it is specifically licensed so that contributors can reuse it on their own images without restriction.