'Ecar' charge points, Northern Ireland :: Shared Description
In early 2012 the first electric car charging points were established in Belfast, Londonderry, Newry, Armagh, Enniskillen and Larne. It is expected that the scheme will be enlarged in 2013 to a total of 140 points across Northern Ireland. Drivers wishing to avail of the facility must register in advance and are issued with a pre-pay access card. The scheme is part of a wider UK wide initiative called Plugged in Places (PIP).
for further information.
Selection is automatic and approximate, it might not always select closely matching descriptions
- Site for proposed supermarket, Sandy Row, Belfast
- Proposed Belfast transport hub
- Murray's Whitehall (Erinmore) tobacco factory, Belfast
- No 2 Ventry Street, Belfast
- Great Victoria Street/Amelia Street development site, Belfast
- Development site, Gt Victoria Street/Bruce Street, Belfast
- The proposed Scottish Mutual hotel site, Belfast
- Former Shaftesbury Square Social Security Office, Belfast
- Great Victoria Street railway station – Belfast
- Gt Victoria Street Baptist church, Belfast
- Shaftesbury Square Hospital, Belfast
- Nos 53-57 Botanic Avenue, Belfast
- The "Aurora" site, Great Victoria Street, Belfast
- Hotel site, Dublin Road, Belfast
- Ewart's Building, Belfast
- Albion Street housing site, Belfast
- The Anglo-Boer war memorial, Belfast
- Linenhall Street development site, Belfast
- Windsor House, Belfast
- Fanum House, Belfast
- Clarendon House, Belfast
- Alex Higgins memorials, Belfast
- Great Victoria Street bus depot, Belfast
- The Titanic Memorial Garden, Belfast
19 images use this description:
These Shared Descriptions
are common to multiple images. For example, you can create a generic description for an object shown in a photo, and reuse the description on all photos of the object. All descriptions are public and shared between contributors, i.e. you can reuse a description created by others, just as they can use yours.
Created: Wed, 4 Apr 2012, Updated: Thu, 16 May 2013
The 'Shared Description' text on this page is Copyright 2012 Rossographer, however it is specifically licensed so that contributors can reuse it on their own images without restriction.