'E-Car' charge points, Northern Ireland :: Shared Description
In early 2012 the first electric car charging points were established in Belfast, Londonderry, Newry, Armagh, Enniskillen and Larne. It is expected that the scheme will be enlarged in 2013 to a total of 140 points across Northern Ireland. Drivers wishing to avail of the facility must register in advance and are issued with a pre-pay access card. The scheme is part of a wider UK wide initiative called Plugged in Places (PIP).
for further information.
Selection is automatic and approximate, it might not always select closely matching descriptions
- Linenhall Street/Clarence Street development ste, Belfast
- Nos 78-86 Dublin Road, Belfast
- Sculpture, Sandy Row, Belfast
- Nos 7-13 Hope Street, Belfast
- Belfast City Hall
- Shaftesbury Square, Belfast (proposed regeneration)
- Nos 27-37 Adelaide Street, Belfast
- Harvester House, Belfast
- No 127 Gt Victoria Street, Belfast
- Proposed student accommodation, Wellwood Street, Belfast
- No 92 Donegall Pass, Belfast
- Utility Street development site, Belfast
- The Presbyterian War Memorial Hostel, Belfast
- Donegall Square South/Linenhall Street development site, Belfast
- Sandy Row/McAdam Park housing site, Belfast
- No 73 Dublin Road, Belfast
- The Gallery, 65-71 Dublin Road, Belfast
- Site for proposed supermarket, Sandy Row, Belfast
- Proposed Belfast transport hub
- Murray's Whitehall (Erinmore) tobacco factory, Belfast
- No 2 Ventry Street, Belfast
- Great Victoria Street/Amelia Street development site, Belfast
- Development site, Gt Victoria Street/Bruce Street, Belfast
- The proposed Scottish Mutual hotel site, Belfast
- Former Shaftesbury Square Social Security Office, Belfast
33 images use this description. Preview sample shown below:
... and 8 more images.
These Shared Descriptions
are common to multiple images. For example, you can create a generic description for an object shown in a photo, and reuse the description on all photos of the object. All descriptions are public and shared between contributors, i.e. you can reuse a description created by others, just as they can use yours.
Created: Wed, 4 Apr 2012, Updated: Fri, 16 May 2014
The 'Shared Description' text on this page is Copyright 2012 Rossographer, however it is specifically licensed so that contributors can reuse it on their own images without restriction.