Geograph for Teachers
This page is intended as a quick start guide for using Geograph in the classroom. Please get in touch if you have an idea for something to add here.
Probably mostly of relevance to Geography and maybe History lessons, but there are also plenty of other uses such as inspiration for creative writing.
Understanding the Map
- Illustrated OS Map Symbols, part of a Series of articles about OS Maps
- View Geograph Images on a draggable OS map
Activities & Resources [more...]
- Geograph Games - fun games involving images and maps
- Imagine Slideshow - imagine the landscape behind the map
- Compare-a-Pair - compare and contrast two similar pictures
- Compilations - user contributed collections of images on various themes
View Images in Google Earth
- We have a dedicated area in our forum for educators. Let us know what you would like to see here!