NZ1366 : Knott Memorial Hall, Heddon on the Wall

taken 12 years ago, near to Heddon-on-The-Wall, Northumberland, Great Britain

Knott Memorial Hall, Heddon on the Wall
Knott Memorial Hall, Heddon on the Wall
The Knott Memorial Hall was given to the village of Heddon by Sir T. Garbutt Knott, in memory of his parents, Sir James and Lady Margaret Annie Knott of Close House. The Hall in its present form was built in 1936.
The site upon which it was built formed part of the Church Banks, which had been for many years previously an unofficial playground for the village children. The Anglican Church stands on the hill visible behind the Hall.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Martin Luff and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
NZ1366, 277 images   (more nearby search)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Thursday, 8 January, 2009   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 10 January, 2009
Category
Building   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NZ 133 669 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:59.8010N 1:47.5903W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NZ 133 669
View Direction
Southeast (about 135 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 1018 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
thumbs up icon
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register