TF5572 : St.Leonard's church

taken 11 years ago, near to Chapel st Leonards, Lincolnshire, Great Britain

This is 1 of 2 images, with title St.Leonard's church in this square
St.Leonard's church
St.Leonard's church
Chapel St.Leonards was originally called Chapel Mumby as the little church of 1794 was a Chapel-of-Ease to Mumby, serving a small hamlet of just a few houses. Expansion as a holiday resort saw it re-named Chapel St.Leonards and a tower added 1891-1901 by W.Scorer and chancel of 1924-5
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Richard Croft and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TF5572, 26 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Friday, 13 February, 2009   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 14 February, 2009
Category
Church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 552 720 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:13.3526N 0:19.4478E
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 552 720
View Direction
NORTH (about 0 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (Second Visitor for TF5572)
This page has been viewed about 112 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register