NY9074 : St Christopher's Church, Gunnerton
taken 19 years ago, near to Gunnerton, Northumberland, England
St Christopher's Church, Gunnerton
Built in 1899/1900, Mr John Hawes being the architect (he later became a Roman Catholic monk) and Bishop Hornby being the Vicar at the time. The site was given by Col. Hornby. The church is in the English traditional style and built of rough faced stone. It seats about 100 and originally cost just over £700.
Geograph (First for NY9074)
· First in 5 Years (TPoint) (about)
This page has been viewed