2010

NZ4250 : 'Greystones' from the churchyard of St Mary the Virgin, Seaham

taken 14 years ago, near to Seaham, County Durham, England

'Greystones' from the churchyard of St Mary the Virgin, Seaham
'Greystones' from the churchyard of St Mary the Virgin, Seaham
'Greystones', the former rectory, was built around 1830 on the site of an earlier building in the old village of Seaham, of which now only the Church of St Mary the Virgin and Seaham Hall, together with its lodge and farm remain. It was later part of the Seaham Community Home for Girls and is now a private house.
Seaham Harbour Online: LinkExternal link

Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Andrew Curtis and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
Category: Rectory (former)
This photo is linked from: Automatic Clusters: · St Mary's Church [13] · Seaham Harbour [12] · Old Seaham [7] Other Photos: · Interpretive sculpture, Vane Tempest car park, Seaham ·
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for more Large scale mapping
Grid Square
NZ4250, 110 images   (more nearby 🔍)
Photographer
Andrew Curtis   (more nearby)
Date Taken
Friday, 12 February, 2010   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 14 February, 2010
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NZ 4231 5049 [10m precision]
WGS84: 54:50.8462N 1:20.5572W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NZ 4227 5052
View Direction
Southeast (about 135 degrees)
Clickable map
+
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 843 times
You are not logged in login | register