SP3648 : St Peter's Church, Radway

taken 10 years ago, near to Radway, Warwickshire, Great Britain

St Peter's Church, Radway
St Peter's Church, Radway
The view from Tysoe Road. The architect was C. Buckeridge and the church was consecrated in 1866. It incorporated elements and memorials from the mediaeval church which, although improved and extended in 1841, was demolished in 1865. The iron-rich Jurassic limestone was once known as Edge Hill stone but is currently known as Hornton stone or just ironstone.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Robin Stott and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SP3648, 12 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 24 April, 2010   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 1 May, 2010
Category
Church (Church of England)   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 368 480 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:7.7453N 1:27.8300W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 368 480
View Direction
NORTH (about 0 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (Fourth Visitor for SP3648)
This page has been viewed about 54 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register