SD7405 : Church of St Gregory the Great. Farnworth

taken 10 years ago, near to Farnworth, Bolton, Great Britain

Church of St Gregory the Great. Farnworth
Church of St Gregory the Great. Farnworth
The first church was founded in 1853 and in 1873 work commenced building the second church, for which the first sod was cut 19 May 1873 and the formal ceremony of dedication took place 11 March 1876. The church closed in 2004, the parish being merged with that of Our Lady of Lourdes, Farnworth.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright David Dixon and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SD7405, 51 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 2 May, 2010   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 2 May, 2010
Category
Religious buildings > Church (Roman Catholic)   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SD 742 058 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:32.8933N 2:23.4393W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SD 742 057
View Direction
North-northeast (about 22 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 88 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register