SJ3590 : Lewis's window

taken 10 years ago, 3 km from Liverpool, Great Britain

Lewis's window
Lewis's window
Lewis's window on the corner of Newington and Renshaw Street. This building is detached from the main department store.
Lewis's Liverpool

David Lewis opened his first store in Liverpool in 1856. Other stores were opened around the country but finally the last store to trade under this name was the one in Liverpool. Lewis's department store closed its doors for the last time on 29th May 2010. It is reported that the building will undergo a 35 million pound refurbishment. For more information see LinkExternal link

Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright John S Turner and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SJ3590, 680 images   (more nearby search)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 29 May, 2010   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 5 June, 2010
Category
Shop window   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 3511 9014 [10m precision]
WGS84: 53:24.2443N 2:58.6501W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 3511 9014
View Direction
WEST (about 270 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Supplemental image
This page has been viewed about 85 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
thumbs up icon
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register