SJ7038 : Village green & church of St. Chad

taken 9 years ago, near to Norton in Hales, Shropshire, Great Britain

Village green & church of St. Chad
Village green & church of St. Chad
The large stone next to the sign post (known as The Bradling Stone) is an erratic, thought to have been a glacial deposit. The church is mainly a sham, although the tower is Norman in origin the rest of the building is pure Victorian - built between 1864-72. Even the thick wooden 'Norman' door in the tower is a copy.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Row17 and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SJ7038, 69 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 28 August, 2010   (more nearby)
Submitted
Tuesday, 7 September, 2010
Category
Village green   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 703 386 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:56.6645N 2:26.6053W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 702 385
View Direction
North-northeast (about 22 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 52 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register