TQ2250 : The Reading Room

taken 10 years ago, near to Buckland, Surrey, Great Britain

The Reading Room
The Reading Room
Opened in 1890 as the Parish Room, it now serves as both the church hall for St Mary's Church and as the village hall for Buckland.

On the right is Yewdells Close, originally the site of the Buckland Estate Estate woodyard. It now contains a small development of sheltered housing. The name refers to the nearby house of Yewdells (see TQ2250 : Yewdells).
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Ian Capper and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TQ2250, 250 images   (more nearby search)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 24 July, 2010   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 2 October, 2010
Category
Village hall   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 220 507 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:14.5975N 0:15.1706W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 220 508
View Direction
East-southeast (about 112 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 40 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
thumbs up icon
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register