SP6933 : Buckingham: The Radcliffe Centre

taken 10 years ago, near to Buckingham, Buckinghamshire, Great Britain

Buckingham: The Radcliffe Centre
Buckingham: The Radcliffe Centre
The Radcliffe Centre in Church Street was built as a Congregational Chapel and completed in 1857 to the designs of Foster and Wood of Bristol. It was enlarged in 1879 by the addition of a Sunday School, being the extension to the right with the red tiled roof. It later became surplus to requirements, was bought by The University of Buckingham in 1982 and converted into a lecture and concert venue.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Nigel Cox and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SP6933, 136 images   (more nearby search)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 17 October, 2010   (more nearby)
Submitted
Tuesday, 26 October, 2010
Category
Chapel (converted)   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 694 337 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:59.8449N 0:59.4167W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 694 337
View Direction
WEST (about 270 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 141 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
thumbs up icon
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register