J5081 : Bangor Town Hall

taken 13 years ago, near to Bangor, Northern Ireland

Bangor Town Hall
Bangor Town Hall

Bangor Town Hall was built as Bangor Castle in 1852 for Robert Ward. It was acquired by the Council in 1941 and became the Town Hall in 1952. It has an attractive setting in Castle Park (the former grounds). As well as the council chamber and offices it also contains a heritage centre.
Bangor Town Hall
Bangor Town Hall was built as Bangor Castle in 1852 for Robert Ward. It was acquired by the Council in 1941 and became the Town Hall in 1952. It has an attractive setting in Castle Park (the former grounds). As well as the council chamber and offices it also contains a heritage centre.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Albert Bridge and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
Loading map... (JavaScript required)
Grid Square
J5081, 965 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 5 August, 2006   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 5 August, 2006
Category
Town Hall   (more nearby)
Subject Location
Irish: geotagged! J 50 81 [1000m precision]
WGS84: 54:39.5488N 5:40.1141W
View Direction
West-northwest (about 292 degrees)
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 384 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register