NZ4215 : Conservatory (1950) : Preston Hall

taken 14 years ago, near to Eaglescliffe, Stockton-on-Tees, Great Britain

Conservatory  (1950)  : Preston Hall
Conservatory (1950) : Preston Hall
The Hall was built in 1825 for David Burton Fowler, acquired by Stockton Corporation in 1947, and opened as a museum in 1953.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Hugh Mortimer and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
NZ4215, 39 images   (more nearby search)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 26 August, 2006   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 27 August, 2006
Category
Conservatory   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NZ 4296 1577 [10m precision]
WGS84: 54:32.1232N 1:20.2558W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NZ 4294 1576
View Direction
East-northeast (about 67 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (Third Visitor for NZ4215)
This page has been viewed about 76 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
thumbs up icon
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register