NU1109 : East window, Edlingham Church

taken 11 years ago, near to Edlingham, Northumberland, Great Britain

East window, Edlingham Church
East window, Edlingham Church
The east window of St John the Baptist Church NU1109 : Church of St John the Baptist, Edlingham was installed in 1864 as a memorial to Lewis de Crespigny Buckle who perished at sea on the S.S. Nemesis. His father, the Rev M Buckle, who died in 1893, was vicar of the parish for 52 years.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Andrew Curtis and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
NU1109, 167 images   (more nearby search)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Friday, 8 April, 2011   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 9 April, 2011
Category
Church (Interior)   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NU 1145 0912 [10m precision]
WGS84: 55:22.5559N 1:49.2521W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NU 1145 0912
View Direction
EAST (about 90 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Supplemental image
This page has been viewed about 37 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
Background for photo viewing: White / /
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
thumbs up icon
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register