SP2642 : Sanctuary of All Saints' Church, Honington

taken 7 years ago, near to Honington, Warwickshire, Great Britain

Sanctuary of All Saints' Church, Honington
Sanctuary of All Saints' Church, Honington
The church was rebuilt in 1680 by the squire, Sir Henry Parker. The altar stands in a wide apse, flanked by boards displaying the Lord's Prayer, Creed and Commandments. The stained glass in the east window represents the Ascension.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Tiger and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SP2642, 81 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 20 August, 2011   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 21 August, 2011
Geographical Context
Religious sites 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 261 426 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:4.9011N 1:37.2151W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 261 426
View Direction
EAST (about 90 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Church Interior 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Supplemental image
This page has been viewed about 45 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register