SW6031 : Godolphin Arms

taken 8 years ago, near to Godolphin Cross, Cornwall, Great Britain

This is 1 of 2 images, with title Godolphin Arms in this square
Godolphin Arms
Godolphin Arms
Built around 1830 by a local mine captain. The roof and upper floors were constructed from old mine timbers. Originally called the Trelawney Arms and later The Wellington, it received its current name when the pub of the same name at Trewithen, a miole or so up the road to the right, closed in the early 1900s.

Grade II listed - for listing particulars see LinkExternal link (Archive LinkExternal link ) .
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Ian Capper and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SW6031, 105 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 23 October, 2011   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 6 November, 2011
Geographical Context
Village, Rural settlement  Business, Retail, Services 
Place (from Tags)
Godolphin Cross 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SW 608 313 [100m precision]
WGS84: 50:8.0205N 5:20.8505W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SW 608 313
View Direction
Southwest (about 225 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Godolphin Arms  Pub  Grade II Listed 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 264 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register