SP0013 : East coach house, Colesbourne Park estate

taken 7 years ago, near to Colesbourne, Gloucestershire, Great Britain

East coach house, Colesbourne Park estate
East coach house, Colesbourne Park estate
One of three coach houses around a central courtyard, this was built in Cotswold limestone around 1850 by David Brandon for H. J. Elwes, the owner of Colesbourne Park. It is a single-storey coach house with a room at one end, and has leaded casements to all windows. The large opening with concrete lintel is 20th century alteration. It is included in the Grade II listing for group value.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Vieve Forward and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SP0013, 53 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 22 January, 2012   (more nearby)
Submitted
Tuesday, 24 January, 2012
Geographical Context
Village, Rural settlement  Country estates 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 0037 1343 [10m precision]
WGS84: 51:49.1697N 1:59.7622W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 0034 1342
View Direction
East-northeast (about 67 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Coach Houses  Coach House  Former Coach House  Coaching House  Stables  Stable  Stables (Former)  Stable Block 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Supplemental image
This page has been viewed about 95 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register