SP0013 : West coach house, Colesbourne Park estate

taken 7 years ago, near to Colesbourne, Gloucestershire, Great Britain

West coach house, Colesbourne Park estate
West coach house, Colesbourne Park estate
The west coach house, one of three coach houses around a central courtyard, was built in Cotswold limestone by David Brandon for H. J. Elwes, the owner of Colesbourne Park. It is dated 1859 on a shield datestone on the off-centre gable. It has a central arched coachway with a room above it, and single storey coach house wings on either side. The windows (there is another at the back) both have leaded casements. The three coach houses are Grade II listed buildings.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Vieve Forward and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SP0013, 53 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 22 January, 2012   (more nearby)
Submitted
Tuesday, 24 January, 2012
Geographical Context
Village, Rural settlement 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 0035 1344 [10m precision]
WGS84: 51:49.1751N 1:59.7796W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 0037 1343
View Direction
West-northwest (about 292 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Coach Houses  Coach House  Coaching House  Former Coach House  Datestone  Date Stones  Date Stone 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 715 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register