TQ1773 : Ham House

taken 9 years ago, near to Ham, Richmond Upon Thames, Great Britain

This is 1 of 21 images, with title Ham House in this square
Ham House
Ham House
The south front of Ham House. Originally built in 1610, Ham House is the creation of an enterprising courtier, William Murray, and his tenacious daughter Elizabeth (1626 1698). The pair of large balloons are part of an arts exhibition currently taking place. The stone in the centre of the lawn in the foreground is that of a River God and is made of Coade stone.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Philip Halling and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TQ1773, 286 images   (more nearby search)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 16 June, 2012   (more nearby)
Submitted
Monday, 18 June, 2012
Geographical Context
Historic sites and artefacts  Park and Public Gardens 
Place (from Tags)
Ham House 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 1725 7305 [10m precision]
WGS84: 51:26.6588N 0:18.8562W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 1724 7309
View Direction
South-southeast (about 157 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
National Trust Property  Country House 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 18 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
thumbs up icon
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register