SP3065 : West side of Prince's Bridge

taken 7 years ago, near to Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, Great Britain

West side of Prince's Bridge
West side of Prince's Bridge
The Art Deco bridge was opened by the Mayor of Leamington on 14th June 1923. On the same day the road it carries over the River Leam, Prince's Drive, was opened by Edward, Prince of Wales. The road lies west of the town and connects Warwick New Road with the Old Warwick Road-Myton Road. Design motifs in the parapets also appear in the plaque recording the opening SP3065 : Prince's Bridge, Leamington Spa.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Robin Stott and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SP3065, 505 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Monday, 2 April, 2012   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 8 September, 2012
Geographical Context
Lowlands  Rivers, Streams, Drainage  Suburb, Urban fringe  Roads, Road transport 
Place (from Tags)
Royal Leamington Spa 
River (from Tags)
Leam 
Road (from Tags)
Princes Drive 
Style (from Tags)
Art Deco 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 3083 6546 [10m precision]
WGS84: 52:17.1851N 1:32.9674W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 3086 6543
View Direction
Northwest (about 315 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Concrete Bridge 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 25 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register