NZ1932 : The Station Masters House : Hunwick

taken 15 years ago, near to Hunwick, County Durham, Great Britain

The Station Masters House : Hunwick
The Station Masters House : Hunwick
Part of the original Hunwick Station, opened in 1857 by the North Eastern Railway. A branch line to the north east ran to Hunwick Colliery. The trackbed is now part of the Brandon/Bishop Auckland Way.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Hugh Mortimer and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
NZ1932, 13 images   (more nearby search)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 21 January, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 21 January, 2007
Category
Railway station (disused)   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NZ 198 325 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:41.2781N 1:41.5976W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NZ 198 326
View Direction
South-southwest (about 202 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 494 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
thumbs up icon
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register