SK1818 : Church of St James, Barton-under-Needwood

taken 7 years ago, near to Barton-Under-Needwood, Staffordshire, Great Britain

Church of St James, Barton-under-Needwood
Church of St James, Barton-under-Needwood
Early 16th century. Built by John Taylor, the oldest of three boy triplets born in about 1480. The triplets were presented as a rarity to King Henry VII, so he undertook to educate them. John went on to achieve high office in the employ of Henry VII and subsequently became Master of the Rolls to Henry VIII. From
LinkExternal link
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Tim Heaton and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SK1818, 45 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 2 March, 2013   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 30 March, 2013
Category
Church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SK 1879 1853 [10m precision]
WGS84: 52:45.8429N 1:43.3786W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SK 1875 1852
View Direction
East-northeast (about 67 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 33 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register