2013
NZ1652 : Former village school, Harelaw
taken 13 years ago, near to Dipton, County Durham, England

Former village school, Harelaw
Harelaw is a former mining village near Stanley. The school was built in 1846 as the Collierley National School by the Church of England. In 1886 it was transferred to the new Kyo School Board and became Harelaw Council School. It was also enlarged and a new schoolmaster's house added. The school closed in 1963.
