TF1505 : Glinton Village Hall

taken 7 years ago, near to Glinton, Peterborough, Great Britain

This is 1 of 2 images, with title Glinton Village Hall in this square
Glinton Village Hall
Glinton Village Hall
A view eastwards along High Street towards St. Benedict's Church. The village hall on the left was originally constructed as a Primitive Methodist chapel, opening in 1861. The chapel closed in the 1970s and the building was converted to its present function in 1980.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Paul Bryan and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TF1505, 231 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 14 October, 2012   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 29 June, 2013
Geographical Context
Village, Rural settlement  Public buildings and spaces 
Building Type (from Tags)
Village Hall 
Primary Subject of Photo
Village Hall 
Chapel (from Tags)
Chapel (Former) 
Former (from Tags)
Chapel  Methodist Chapel  Primitive Methodist Chapel 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 1529 0593 [10m precision]
WGS84: 52:38.3326N 0:17.8611W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 1527 0592
View Direction
East-northeast (about 67 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Village Hall  Methodist Chapel (Former)  Former Methodist Chapel  Former Primitive Methodist Chapel 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 65 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register