TF1505 : Rectory Lane, Glinton

taken 7 years ago, near to Glinton, Peterborough, Great Britain

This is 1 of 2 images, with title Rectory Lane, Glinton in this square
Rectory Lane, Glinton
Rectory Lane, Glinton
The small white building to the left of the image originally served as a fire station. It subsequently housed a general store for many years and now functions as the village pharmacy. Peakirk-cum-Glinton Church of England Primary School is on the right. The entrance to Rectory Lane is located directly opposite St. Benedict's Church. The cemetery is located at the end of the lane together with a footpath leading to the playing fields.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Paul Bryan and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TF1505, 231 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 14 October, 2012   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 7 July, 2013
Geographical Context
Village, Rural settlement  Housing, Dwellings  Business, Retail, Services 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 1543 0584 [10m precision]
WGS84: 52:38.2823N 0:17.7389W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 1541 0593
View Direction
South-southeast (about 157 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 33 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register