TF1606 : St. Pega's Granary, Peakirk

taken 5 years ago, near to Peakirk, Peterborough, Great Britain

St. Pega's Granary, Peakirk
St. Pega's Granary, Peakirk
St. Pega's Granary was built in the 19th. century to serve the railway station and goods yard in Peakirk, which closed in 1964. After lying derelict for many years, the building was restored and served as a pine furniture store. Following the store's relocation, the granary reopened in May 2011 as a community arts centre although this closed in June 2013. Since this image was taken, the building has been converted into a private residence.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Paul Bryan and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TF1606, 91 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Friday, 26 July, 2013   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 3 August, 2013
Geographical Context
Village, Rural settlement  Public buildings and spaces 
Former (from Tags)
Granary 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 1691 0660 [10m precision]
WGS84: 52:38.6730N 0:16.4111W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 1689 0660
View Direction
EAST (about 90 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Arts and Crafts  Arts Centre  Former Granary  Converted Granary 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 157 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register