TF1505 : The former Crown public house, Glinton

taken 6 years ago, near to Glinton, Peterborough, Great Britain

The former Crown public house, Glinton
The former Crown public house, Glinton
The above building on Lincoln Road formerly housed The Crown public house. It was constructed in the late 1950s to replace an earlier pub of the same name at the same site. The Crown closed in 2006. After briefly reopening as an Indian restaurant, the building was converted into a nursery school. Following the closure of The Crown, The Blue Bell on High Street opposite St. Benedictís Church is now Glinton's sole remaining pub.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Paul Bryan and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TF1505, 231 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Friday, 23 August, 2013   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 31 August, 2013
Geographical Context
Village, Rural settlement  Educational sites 
Primary Subject of Photo
Public House 
Former (from Tags)
Public House 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 1529 0584 [10m precision]
WGS84: 52:38.2841N 0:17.8629W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 1528 0582
View Direction
North-northeast (about 22 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Former Public House  Nursery School  Nursery (Children)  Childrens Nursery  Former Pub  Pub (Former) 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 82 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register