TF1505 : Houses at the junction of High Street and Lincoln Road, Glinton

taken 6 years ago, near to Glinton, Peterborough, Great Britain

Houses at the junction of High Street and Lincoln Road, Glinton
Houses at the junction of High Street and Lincoln Road, Glinton
The building to the right of the junction formerly housed The Six Bells public house, which closed in 1994 and was converted into a private residence. The pub was believed to have been built circa 1837 and its name was a reference to the peal of six bells in St. Benedict's Church, which date from 1799. The small building in the centre of the image served for many years as the village butcher’s shop until its closure in April 2011.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Paul Bryan and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TF1505, 231 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Friday, 23 August, 2013   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 31 August, 2013
Geographical Context
Village, Rural settlement  Housing, Dwellings 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 1523 0592 [10m precision]
WGS84: 52:38.3280N 0:17.9144W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 1523 0589
View Direction
North-northeast (about 22 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Former Public House 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 44 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register