TF4065 : Franklin Hall Halton Road

taken 11 years ago, near to Spilsby, Lincolnshire, Great Britain

Franklin Hall Halton Road
Franklin Hall Halton Road
Originally known as the Drill Hall the Hall was used as a hospital during the First World War. The Franklin Hall was officially opened on 2001 July 19 by Miss T. M. Maddison MBE, a descendent of explorer Sir John Franklin 'The man who ate his boots' (1786-1847).
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Jo Turner and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TF4065, 25 images   (more nearby search)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 29 May, 2011   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 14 September, 2013
Geographical Context
City, Town centre 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 4031 6598 [10m precision]
WGS84: 53:10.3465N 0:5.8633E
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 4031 6599
View Direction
South-southeast (about 157 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (Fourth Visitor for TF4065)
This page has been viewed about 212 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
thumbs up icon
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register