TR1558 : Former Bligh Brothers’ Coachworks, St Radigunds

taken 5 years ago, near to Canterbury, Kent, Great Britain

Former Bligh Brothers’ Coachworks, St Radigunds
Former Bligh Brothers’ Coachworks, St Radigunds
The blue plaque, on the front of the building, was erected by Canterbury City Council in memory of Count Louis Zborowski, 1895-1924, who constructed two Chitty Chitty Bang Bang racing cars at these premises between 1921-1922.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright John Baker and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TR1558, 241 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 1 September, 2013   (more nearby)
Submitted
Monday, 16 September, 2013
Geographical Context
Historic sites and artefacts  Roads, Road transport 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TR 1500 5823 [10m precision]
WGS84: 51:16.9570N 1:4.8971E
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TR 1500 5820
View Direction
NORTH (about 0 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Garage (Former) 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 368 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register