TF8429 : Coxford Priory, Broomsthorpe

taken 12 years ago, near to Coxford, Norfolk, Great Britain

Coxford Priory, Broomsthorpe
Coxford Priory, Broomsthorpe
According to the information leaflet in All Saints' Tattersett, the Augustinian Priory of St Mary was originally sited in East Rudham. It moved to this site in 1215 and was abandoned in 1539 following the Dissolution of the Monasteries. The large fragment visible in the photograph is a transept arch.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Nigel Jones and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TF8429, 12 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Friday, 30 March, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 1 April, 2007
Category
Religious buildings > Priory   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 848 290 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:49.6101N 0:44.4882E
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 846 291
View Direction
Southeast (about 135 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 114 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register