TQ2496 : Almshouses on Wood Street

taken 15 years ago, near to Monken Hadley, Barnet, Great Britain

Almshouses on Wood Street
Almshouses on Wood Street
These six almshouses were gifted by John Garrett, a London Merchant Taylor (spelling taken from the plaque visible on the end of the building). They were built in 1731 and subsequently renovated twice, in 1902 and again in 1982.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Martin Addison and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TQ2496, 274 images   (more nearby search)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 1 April, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 1 April, 2007
Category
Almshouses   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 242 964 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:39.1608N 0:12.3649W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 242 964
View Direction
North-northwest (about 337 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 61 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
Background for photo viewing: White / /
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
thumbs up icon
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register