SW6440 : Camborne School of Mines

taken 7 years ago, near to Camborne, Cornwall, Great Britain

Camborne School of Mines
Camborne School of Mines
The only remaining building of the original School of Mines. The school relocated to Pool before finally becoming part of the University of Exeter at Penryn Campus in 2005.

The hill to the right was where the puffing devil was tested in 1801.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Ashley Dace and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SW6440, 36 images   (more nearby search)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 1 March, 2014   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 1 March, 2014
Geographical Context
Industry 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SW 6462 4010 [10m precision]
WGS84: 50:12.8387N 5:18.0360W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SW 6465 4009
View Direction
West-northwest (about 292 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 166 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
thumbs up icon
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register