TF1505 : The Green, Glinton

taken 5 years ago, near to Glinton, Peterborough, Great Britain

This is 1 of 4 images, with title The Green, Glinton in this square
The Green, Glinton
The Green, Glinton
This private residence on The Green next to St. Benedict's Church was originally a public house known as The Queen's Head.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Paul Bryan and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TF1505, 231 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 25 May, 2014   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 21 June, 2014
Geographical Context
Village, Rural settlement  Housing, Dwellings 
Former (from Tags)
Public House 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 1533 0596 [10m precision]
WGS84: 52:38.3483N 0:17.8250W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 1535 0595
View Direction
West-northwest (about 292 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Former Pub  Former Public House  Pub (Former) 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 22 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register