TF1505 : The Blue Bell, Glinton

taken 5 years ago, near to Glinton, Peterborough, Great Britain

This is 1 of 7 images, with title The Blue Bell, Glinton in this square
The Blue Bell, Glinton
The Blue Bell, Glinton
The Blue Bell is a popular and traditional public house located on High Street directly opposite St. Benedict's Church. The building dates from the 18th. century. Following the closure of The Six Bells in 1994 and The Crown in 2006, The Blue Bell is now Glinton's sole remaining pub.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Paul Bryan and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TF1505, 231 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 25 May, 2014   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 21 June, 2014
Geographical Context
Village, Rural settlement  Business, Retail, Services 
Primary Subject of Photo
Public House 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 1546 0588 [10m precision]
WGS84: 52:38.3035N 0:17.7114W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 1543 0594
View Direction
South-southeast (about 157 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Public House  Public House and Restaurant 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 35 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register