TF1606 : Village cross, Peakirk

taken 5 years ago, near to Peakirk, Peterborough, Great Britain

Village cross, Peakirk
Village cross, Peakirk
This stone cross is located at the junction of St. Pega's Road, Rectory Lane and Chestnut Close. It was erected in 1904 by the Reverend Edward James, who served as Rector of Peakirk between 1865 and 1912. The cross was designated as a Grade II listed structure in 1982.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Paul Bryan and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TF1606, 91 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 19 July, 2014   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 9 August, 2014
Geographical Context
Historic sites and artefacts  Village, Rural settlement  Religious sites 
Primary Subject of Photo
Cross 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 1689 0663 [10m precision]
WGS84: 52:38.6895N 0:16.4282W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 1690 0662
View Direction
Northwest (about 315 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Stone Cross  Village Cross 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 31 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register